Run at your best every day with the underfoot comfort and reliable grip of the Anthem running shoe from Brooks®. Engineered mesh upper. Lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit. Brooks Anthem Running Shoes Designed to anatomically mimic the shape of the foot for an incredible fit. Comfort collar wraps around the heel and ankle for a super comfortable fit and feel. Smooth fabric lining creates a great wear inside of shoe.
A shoe for neutral pronators, the Brooks Anthem is ideal for road running, with its simple, no-nonsense design and overall construction. It falls under the brand’s Connect line, which includes shoes that are built to be lightweight and flexible to bring a natural running sensation.
It makes use of a lightweight and breathable upper that’s derived from Engineered Mesh. It provides a relaxed and customized fit by having an anatomical design that mimics the shape of the foot. With BioMoGo DNA, the midsole is designed to adapt to every step. It is supported by flex grooves to promote a natural movement, and by a rounded heel to minimize joint stress.
Brooks Anthem Running Shoes Reasons To Buy
- A lot of runners were amazed that the Brooks Anthem was adequately plush without being heavy or unresponsive.
- This running shoe delivered excellent ankle support, according to a user.
- Several wearers were happy with the roomy toe box.
- It was very lightweight and comfortable to run in, as commented by a couple of buyers.
- One runner observed a natural stride, and no shin-splits, with the Brooks Anthem.
- Many users agreed that it worked well as a neutral running shoe because it just brought the right amount of arch support.
- Some buyers expressed that the minimal design gave a classy appearance that looked better than the usual athletic shoes.
Brooks Anthem Running Shoes Reasons Not To Buy
- It felt less cushioned than the other neutral shoes offered by Brooks, according to a runner.
- One tester said that the shoe felt bulky and heavy while being worn.
- A commenter wrote that the toe area has already come apart within only a month of wear.
Brooks Anthem Running Shoes
Many of the users were impressed with how the Brooks Anthem brought comfort and steady performance to their running sessions. However, some of the wearers have doubts about the shoe’s durability and structure.
Brooks Anthem size and fit – The Brooks Anthem has a standard running shoe length, and wearers are encouraged to get a shoe that is in their regular size. The forefoot construction is a little broader than other shoes. Thus, runners with a wide toe splay will still find a comfortable fit. The width profiles for both men’s and women’s versions are medium.
Outsole – The outsole of the Brooks Anthem is made from HPR Plus, which is a rubber compound that is both durable and abrasion-resistant. With this material, the shoe has adequate traction on various surfaces.
Midsole – Featuring BioMoGo DNA, the midsole provides cushioning that is adaptive to the foot’s stride. This technology also boasts an environment-friendly approach as the midsole consists of materials that have been recycled.
Upper – The engineered mesh upper has an anatomical design that adapts to the shape of the foot for a more personalized fit. There is also an internal fabric lining that gives a smooth sensation to the foot. The Brooks Anthem running shoe makes use of a traditional lace-up closure to ensure security and adjustability.
The heel area has a rounded design, called the Natural Fit, which aims to keep the heel steady. A soft collar acts as a support unit as it wraps around the heel and ankle to keep them relaxed and cushioned.